Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Barrio Dreams

I'm Always Thinking of You


Here I go dreaming again

I have always loved the

way your hair moved in

the breeze, as we cruised

on an afternoon drive.

 

As I remember the sweet

scent of your perfume

and your beautiful smile,

I will never forget.

 

Eating helados while

lying on the grass in the

park. Sweet kisses, that

will forever burn within.

 

Seeing the reflection of

the moon in your eyes,

as we made love. While 

your, soft sighs drifted 

into the night.

 

Caresses, full of passion,

taking us away, into a

beautiful and magical

dream.

 

As the cool mist of the

morning surrounds us,

I can feel your face

upon my shoulder, as

we both drift away

within the ecstasy, of

our barrio dreams.

 

Frank Solis 2021

All Rights Reserved

 

 

Happy Valentines Day Raza!

No comments:

Post a Comment